Friday, October 31, 2008

Hallows Eve

Shrine to my son Cristobal (Christopher) There are days when I want to make make make things. I have too many ideas that never come to fruition and I keep forgetting to write them down. Right now it's the sewing mood. Winter always finds me knitting or sewing. .Although I've been trying to draw a little a day, practicing those faces and bodies, not easy when you've never been a drawer. Reading tons too. I just finished "My Antonia" and began "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" two classics (both really worth it) I missed reading in school and have "Alice in Wonderland" just in case I can't find the one I'm reading.

Carved the pumpkin today at the last minute since I have been in bed most of the week kicking the cold. Soon the knock kncoking will start and I'll get to see all the neighborhood munchkins in their fantasy costumes. www.flickr.com/photos/ruthbruin2002/283147320/

No comments: