Thursday, October 9, 2008

A few little creations






Still thinking of what my next abstract painting will be so in order not to lose practice with my paintbrushes I continue making the little ones.

I've become a night owl, something I never expected since I love light. But the day brings so much noise and turmoil and distractions due to responsibilities that I can only create at night now when all is silence.

During the day I continue decorating the house and gardening, reading "My Antonia" and re-reading "The House of the Spirits" which I love all over again and watching Masterpiece Theatre. I must get "Miss Potter", Oh how I loved that movie. I could easily be her, live in that cottage she was able to buy with her earnings from the books she illustrated and wrote.















No comments: