Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CHANGES



cHaNgE. CHANGE is gOoD. not only am i in constant movement but i am constantly changing. i am with myself more than with any other being, therefore it is myself that i talk to mostly, myself that i work with and on. as events unravel around me, i realize all is part of the process, i too am part of the equation and i am being tested-daily, hourly, second by second. above all i want to maintain my integrity, find that one path sprinkled with mustard seeds, those that grow. and since beauty is my muse, beauty is my truth.

i am am re-evaluating what i like to create, what i like to envision, and falling in love with photography bit by bit and delving a little into digital art and digital manipulation.

there is no one art that i love above others, since art is my soulmate, but i do like to step outside routine, experiment with my other inner voices.

Life is Good

2 comments:

Carola Zajdman said...

Muy lindas fotos !!! el sillón invita a recostarsecon un libro. Leiste Los Aires Difíciles de Almudena Grandes?

lovedigikits said...

Oh my dear friend, I have found you again. What a beautiful posting and an even more beautiful art piece.
I knew you were going to Chile and a part of me thought you might stay.
I know you will follow your heart and no matter where you are you will always be in my heart.
You can find my new digital art at Earth Gaia.com
Hugs
Bernice