Saturday, July 19, 2008

And a couple more messy ones




Boy does it get messy when I'm creating mixed media journal pages. Not only that, but the array of stuff scattered all over my floor, work table and surroundings makes me realize how much I have invested in this manic obsession. I must have every rubber stamp, Luminarc paint bottle, ribbon, paper and medium ever put out there (for beginners) because I see new stuff coming into the market all the time. Ofcourse my favorite sites for online shopping are no help Artchix and Joggles and now Paper Whimsey. And ofcourse there are two stores in town, Scrap It and Michael's of which I should probably be a stock holder at this point. JoAnna also came out with her new line of paper doll dresses and printed digitals, so it's scary.
I just have to stay within the limits of what I can accomplish rather than all those ideas that keep popping up in my head.

No comments: