Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"I remain optimistic"


"I remain optimistic"
Originally uploaded by peregrine blue
Look what I learned to do today with a simple click of the finger. I love it. Although I tend to criticize people who sit behind a computer all day, as I search for the PERFECT job, I have to be close to mine to see if anybody has written to me rather than call for the interview. So I have all these minimizations while i wander off to the fun artsy sites and tutorials.

Today I downloaded Photoscpae. Tylewr had recommended this program once to me while visiting Topanga and I loved some of the things he had done with his own photos. Although I would like to do more manipulations with color gradation and mixing, this didn't turn out all that bad did it.

Happy me. To learn a new trick.

No comments: