Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cambia, Todo Cambia




I am once again shedding my skin and from a soliloquy with my inner center, I have emerged with new creative forces. Simply said, I have returned to where the circle always takes me.....to my truth which is working with my hands and spreading as much light as I can through my creations. I have learned so much from other bloggers and seen the beauty of the souls that float out there; without them I probably would have remained in a creative rut. Inspiration is a gift from the outside world; the inner world just interprets it. SO HERE'S I BE STARTING A BLOG TO KEEP A RECORD OF ALL MY MEANDERINGS.

Yesterday and day before, I pulled out my fabric scraps and sat on the living room carpet (must be close to the Earth) watching TCM and some PBS documentaries and sewed up the hues of my transmutation into a quilt.

1 comment:

oldflowers4me said...

i hope that you made you quilt to fit your bed as its so beautiful.