Friday, February 10, 2012

inner child

"love shack"

"love shack" fabric collage detail

"love shack" people
it is no longer a fever, it is a delirium. i should know, i get these spurts of wanting to make things no matter the outcome.  like an urge to spit it all out, almost like the fibres and the colors and the textures have been living inside me and they need to come out, become, BE. it is the voice of my inner child who finally finds the time between cleaning and washing and cooking and paying caesar that stops everything to PLAY. 

6 comments:

Deborah OHare said...

This is so lovely. I love the way you combine all the elements to make something so beautiful.

Mar said...

Al ver tus creaciones me imagino lo entretenido que va a ser verte, conversar y pasarla bien. Considero el Martes 28 como nuestro dia. Pero te llamo hoy mas tarde para ultimar ideas. Aun para ti son las 4 de la mañana.
Un beso y no pares de crear que lo tuyo implanta vida...

Mónica Zúñiga said...

I love this piece, is fabulous!

audrey said...

I love this, Constanza.

KathyB. said...

I really do understand this, and I think what this brings out in you is priceless. How you manage to compose so many diverse mediums to capture such meaningful vignettes of life is what makes you an artist.

(Thank-you Constanza for checking up on me.)

raquel said...

constanza muchas gracias por ayudar con el flick por indicar cual son las etiquetas besos te quiero mucho que corazön ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡una grande gracias ,gracias,gracias