Monday, February 1, 2010

THE RAINBOW IS BACK


Just as I felt I was about to go crazy, I got a break yesterday when Mum felt a bit better and I hopped on a taxi and headed straight for the Art Supply section of the biggest supermarket in town. I hoarded pastels and felt squares and corrugated cardboard in every shape and color, markers, tempera paints, glue, Modge Podge, paint brushes, you name it. And back home worked into midnight creating a colorful collage. It's a start since I have little inspiration. I want to paint my Mum's blue satin pyjamas and make some caricatures of us three on toilet paper rolls, anything to keep my mind distracted from her illness.

1 comment:

ale said...

qué hermoso collage constanza!!!!es una buena,muy buena distraccion para vos y tambien para ella que lo vea y que seguuurro lo disfruta!!!!me encantó!!muchos besos a las dos!!!!!!!!!!!y mucha fuerza a las dos!!