Tuesday, February 9, 2010

LOVE NEVER DIES FABRIC BOOK Still in Progress


i am so happy at how this fabric book cover is turning out. More so since i have worked only with findings around my mother's home since when I travelled I didn't bring very much with me, only my large case of embroidery threads. I went out and bought the background fabric ( expensive since it is French) but all the pther details are a twist of the imagination with scarce materials. The back is turning out beautifully too, just haven't finished the cross stitch which is minute. Will post more pictures as the week progresses.

2 comments:

eralamaga said...

Que lindo!!!
Gracias por pasarte, y tu comentario! Me gusta mucho la idea de juntarnos en un lugar lindo!!!!!
besos!!! Lucia

ale said...

querida constanza!!sí,el amor nunca muere!!y tu creatividad y el amor a usar tus manos tampoco!!!muchosss besoosss!!!