Friday, February 29, 2008

A hundred lists but ART remains Number 1



Abstract ACEO
Originally uploaded by peregrine blue
Still in a creative frenzy. I think it's becasue I will be away for over a month and away from my art studio and supplies. I worry although I know I will be picking up Menus and all sorts of found objects wherever I go and at least journaling on a daily basis.

So I've getting to bed past midnight, sitting up in my jammies with my bed and nightstand serving as art table, watching old movies or documentaries.

Amazing what movies come up we had forgotten all about. The other night I saw The Mirror has two faces with Jeff Bridges and BArbara Streisand and I loved it so much I want to get it for whenever I feel sad. It has such a beautiful message and they are both great in it.