Monday, October 12, 2015

time flies when you're having fun

very old post that took forever to publish
she's here! if only for four days. she brightens up the house with her singing and giggles. tigo turns cartwheels and jumps sky high with her presence.
ofcourse first thing we do is hit the beach.


and then we explore a little although she says she prefers to stay home, relax, go to the pool, take a stroll with tigo.

at last, the valor to bring out my limited supply of paints and brushes and begin to "make" again. a baja genesis i call it after the exodus. 
and ofcourse, mostly inspired by what i see here, the vibrant colors, the different feel of what to live life is.
there is so much to be inspired by. i could make my own poster with all the doors i have photographed; i think i'll make that my subject of my next post.
and then there's the cosmic influence, inherited from the 100 plus indigenous peoples of mexico. so i am deep into their symbolism.
i painted such symbolism in my gradual farewell and letting go of richard who i see as metamorphosizing into a deep rooted millenary tree.
but my camera remains my tool of choice. i have stiil only touched the surface. i make it a priority to continue to explore as much as i can so i can feel more and more at home.
there is a prevalence of blue. turquoise, calypso green, mustard and orange hues, greens, bright reds.
and the elements: wood, earth,metal, water, fire, another subject i would like to spend more time on.
i spend a few hours building my nest, so different from my previous. smaller, upwards rising, overlooking the ocean where i get to watch the sunsets and witness the clearest star studded skies i've seen since the patagonia. 
i count my blessings. 

there's a dog friendly park down the hill near san antonio. tigo runs, i sit or swing as the sprinkler droplets cool me.

i run into more friends


1 comment:

It's me said...

Lovely week ....love Ria x