Friday, July 6, 2007

Spaces Within and Without


Years of picture files all spread out on the hard drive at last half sorted and titled so I can make some sense of what I intended to do with them in the first place. The conception of this blog has turned out to be a new form of journalling to me and forced me to put some order into the chaos of my "shoeboxes". Files were made for family, friends and travel and all my artwork categorized. Spring cleaning hits the computer. Results, over 96 images deleted (you know, the fuzzy ones), personae non grata and the ones too dark for a picture. Word files too await the sorting. Hopefully I will be able to share with you some of my favorite poems, writs and a capella musings. In the meantime, putting up some photos of some of my collections, walls and spaces both inside and outside my home and some of my assemblage pieces most of which probably adorn other walls across the world.

1 comment:

oldflowers4me said...

your wall space looks really good, singing and skipping...jo