Thursday, June 28, 2007

One of my favorite Prayers

I arise today, Through the strength of heaven: Light of the sun, radiance of the moon. Splendor of fire, speed of lightning, Swiftness of wind, depth of sea, Stability of earth and firmness of rock. I arise today, Through God's strength to pilot me: God's might to uphold me, God's wisdom to guide me, God's eye to look before me, God's ear to hear me, God's word to speak for me, God's hand to guard me, God's way to lie before me, God's shield to protect me. From the snares of devils, from temptation of vices, From everyone who shall wish me ill, Afar and near, alone and in a multitude St. Patrick

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been some time, but, alas, we meet again:) How wonderful it was to hear from you:)

Thank you for your words of encouragement. They were a treasure to me. I expect to be returning to Etsy more quickly than expected...seems God has worked some things out. Thank goodness His timing is not our timing. What I thought was going to be a few months will only be about 2-3 weeks. So, I will be creating and blogging again very soon.

I was thrilled to hear from you as it led me to your blog. It's so beautiful, like your work. I now have another creative angel to visit on a daily/weekly basis:) Perhaps, another swap buddy:)

We'll have to meet for tea, one day. That would be lovely. Until then, happy creating!

l. burney

Jodi Peary said...

Constanza,
I can not tell you how much I am gaining looking through your blog to catch a glimpse of what you love, what you miss, what you turn to, what inspires you. It is a wonderful gift. Thank you for the oppurtunity and for all of the goosebumps.
jodi